Car Car Clinic
Your First Service Visit consists of the following: (3 months or 6,000 kilometres)
- Replace engine oil and filter
- Inspect interior lights
- Inspect tire pressure
- Check coolant, battery, brake fluid and washer fluid levels
- Inspect and lubricate all latches, hinges and locks
Our Durham Kia Car Care Clinic
At Durham Kia we are committed to understanding the needs and expectations you have of your new Kia vehicle. With excellent customer service in mind we would like to invite you and all of the drivers of your new Kia to our Durham Kia Car Care Clinic.
Our Service Manager along with our team of friendly, knowledgeable advisors and factory-certified technicians will provide you with information about your vehicle that will ensure your experience is everything you expect...and maybe just a little more. Welcome to the Durham Kia Family.
- The Durham Kia Difference
- Your Kia's Warranty Coverage
- Your Kia's technical and safety features
- Simple steps to reduce operating costs
- Frequently asked questions about your Kia
- Underhood, underbody, brakes & tires demonstration
And a behind the scenes look at our service department, where we review the importance of vehicle maintenance and will be on hand to answer any questions you may have with regard to your own vehicle.
Light Refreshments will be served.
The Session will begin at 6:30pm.
Each attendee will receive a free gift!
CALL OUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT (888.313.7108)